If you have a Missing Revenue Categories RED Alert, use these instructions to clear the alert and to see your revenue in the right place.
Click on the Missing Revenue Categories Alert.
2. Click on the Number in the New Revenue Categories Column.
3. Click on PROCEED to clear the warning notification.
4. Slide the Include toggle to green (ON) if you want the dollars in this revenue category to display in ShareBuilder CRM and count toward budgets/billing etc. Leave the Include Toggle to Off if you do not want these dollars to be included in your revenue, e.g. Talent Fees, Trade, Hard Costs etc.
5. CLICK on the red banner to confirm the new Revenue Category. (IMPORTANT! You will not be able to save without this step)
6. Choose the Budget Category in which the dollars from this Revenue Category should display.
7. Use the Save buttons to Save to all Business Units or just the selected Business Unit as needed.Did this answer your question?