Allow your sales team to create and manage leads without cluttering up your account list.
The new Lead Management Module allows your sales team to separate leads from your account list. Allow your sales team to create and manage leads without cluttering up your account list.
Currently, the lead system needs to be requested from a Customer Success representative via chat or email. Typically the CRM lead management system can be enabled the same day.
Optional, Lead Ownership & Assignment
Allow sellers to quickly claim leads and own them. Currently, there is no limit to the number of leads a user can own, and no limit to how long they can own those leads.
- Any user can create a lead using the add
- Only the lead Company name is needed to create a lead, additional details can be added later.
- If Lead Ownership is enabled, AE's automatically own the leads they create and managers can assign a lead when creating leads.
Lead Integrations and Importing
- Leverage the new ShareBuilder CRM API to create custom lead integrations and more. Reach out for more information.
- Coming soon, use Zapier to sync leads, accounts, activity, contacts and more between ShareBuilder CRM and your favorite lead generation tools.
- Use the Leads page found under Companies
- Anyone can delete and restore leads.
- Currently leads can not have financials, booked, forecast, pending, aging
- Leads can not have pending
- Leads can have activity, contacts, files, CNA/Notes
- Request leads through the usual request account process